Club Shows: x1Fundraisers, Corporate & Special Events: x2
WE BRING THE COMEDY CLUB TO YOUR FUNDRAISER!
The Comedy Shoppe is a proven leader in producing successful comedy shows for fundraisers, corporate and other events. With a proven track record of success and annual repeat business, we are a one stop, hassle and stress free solution for successful comedy events. Our shows will greatly benefit your organization while meeting and exceeding the expectations of your attendees.
- A Comedy Night is proven to be a high impact/high return for fundraisers, corporate and many other events.
- A comedy show is a reasonably priced yet an exciting and fun way to raise money for your organization and while we entertain your attendees.
- A comedy show is much simpler to manage and most often a bigger draw than many typical fund raising or corporate activities.
- Comedy events are successful stand-alone events or can fit in well with other planned activities such as a dinner, outing, party, meeting, convention or banquet.
- We have over 35 years of combined experience in the comedy industry.
- We have provided comedians and produced hundreds of shows including: fundraisers, corporations, civic organizations, private parties, clubs, banquets, after dinner entertainment and Jewish and church events.
- We have access to hundreds of comedians – from regional favorites to national headliners. (Subject to availability and additional charges).
- Our extensive contacts in the comedy world with guarantee you the nature of the comedy material you require – whether squeaky clean, adult, corporate or blue – we can meet your needs.
- Each of our associates has many years of professional, community and religious organization affiliations.
- We bring a complete show to you – from comedians to sound and lighting to promotion.
- Whatever you don’t have we’ll help get for you, walk you through the rest and meet your needs while making you feel you are in good hands and working with pros.
- We’re flexible enough to create a financial solution that’s best to help insure you achieve your goals.
- We work with you, every step of the way, to insure your event is a complete success and pleasant experience.
- Sound and Lighting Rental: A critical element for a successful event. We can provide state-of-the-art equipment to our clients at a nominal charge. Others promise, but we deliver.
- Promotional Materials – Partnering with The Comedy Shoppe provides the added benefit of access to our partner company, JD Graphics to supply you with inexpensive products for advertising, promotion and added revenue such as: flyers, posters and t-shirts.
- Online Advertising: We can add your event to our website as well as add it to our weekly e-mail blast that goes out to over 10,000 comedy fans in the tri-state area at no additional cost.
- Pre-printed tickets: Pre-printed, numbered tickets are available at an additional fee.
- On-line ticketing: As an added convenience, take advantage of our on-line ticketing sales system through our secure, private Online Ticketing Center.
Another specialty is our expertise in bringing comedy shows and comedians to small, medium and large size corporations. Our associates include professionals who have worked with or for some of the most recognizable and respected organizations in the country. The benefits and features we have previously highlighted apply to corporate events as well. There are numerous professional activities for which comedy adds value to help insure a successful event. They include:
- Holiday parties
- Team building and off-site meetings
- Division and regional meetings
- Sales meetings and conventions
- Retirement and anniversary celebrations
- Company retreats
- Product and program launch meetings
- After dinner entertainment
- Business, professional or civic organization meetings
- Company picnics
- Special events
As we do with all of our clients, we insure the high standards of professionalism, thoroughness, attention to detail, flawless execution and level of customer service that you and your organization expect and deserve. Humor in the workplace is a proven way to build employee morale while adding value to employee gatherings. Contact us now and let’s discuss how we can assist you and your organizations in exceeding its goals!
“Since 2010, J & J Comedy has been a member of the Parsippany Area Chamber of Commerce and was asked to perform at our Annual Holiday Awards Dinner. This was our first comedy dinner show and we had a high level of professional expectations. It was no doubt that since our first meeting that they would provide a quality show and ensure that our expectations were met. Our staff enjoyed working with them and equally important was the positive comments we received from our attending Chamber members. We would recommend J & J Comedy to our membership for future events.”
”J & J Comedy has been a tremendous asset to the fundraising events that I have been running for the past 3 years. I have organized many events and J & J Comedy has provided the entertainment for all of them. I would not consider using anyone else. James DeBenedetto is my contact and he is always quick to respond to any requests I have and he gets the show together for me right away! I always get a follow up phone call the day after the show as well to make sure that everything went smoothly. J&J Comedy truly cares about making sure your event is a success.Their professionalism as well as their entertainment is unsurpassed. At each event I was in charge of I knew that the one thing I did not need to worry about was the entertainment. The comedians are on time, prepared and very courteous and respectful to work with. They have worked in many different venues and are always able to work with any obstacles and surprises that I have thrown at them.As far as the show – I have received rave reviews from everyone. Each comedian is as good or better than the last. I have had many different performers and I have never been disappointed in any of them. Their comedy is always appropriate for our audience as well. As I sit in the audience and look at my guests it is obvious that they are having a wonderful time laughing at the show. At the end of each show it is inevitable that people ask me where the comedians are from because they were so good! I have many friends who come to the shows over and over because they know they will have a great time.If you are planning any kind of event, J & J Comedy is the entertainment that will have your guests asking when the next event is!”
“The Matthew Jago School PTO has used J & J Comedy for our Comedy Night Fundraiser the past two years. From the time of booking to the event itself, James and his staff are a pleasure to work with and are more than accommodating. As for the lineup of comedians…beyond hysterical! For 90 minutes we were able to forget about the worries of the world and simply laugh! We truly did not want the evening to end! For an uplifting evening full of pure comedy, I highly recommend J & J Comedy for your next event.
And now, we do several yearly shows with J & J Comedy for the Saint John Vianney Puma’s Boys Soccer & The Avenel Middle School PTO as well. Wherever I go that we need entertainment for a fundraiser, J & J Comedy is who I call!”
“It is one thing to book an event and just show up, but it is another thing to be in constant contact with the other party. I appreciate the no less then twenty emails and telephone calls from the first time that we met. I appreciate your professionalism and dedication to your profession. Your comics rocked the house and were the talk of the over three hundred attendees. The collective material was new, fresh and up to date. I, we could not have asked for anything more.”
“The event went very smooth and I have been receiving a ton of positive feedback from all that attended. All three guys were awesome, I can’t tell you which one I liked best because they were all funny as hell. I am glad that we were referred to you guys by Giuseppe at Cranbury FOP. We will definitely be using you for our event next year and I will be referring your company to all the Mercer county police unions at our next county meeting. Thank you so much and if there is anything I can ever do for you please don’t hesitate to call.”
“On behalf of the St. Mary and Elizabeth Academy HSA, I would like to thank you for coming out to our school and giving us a much enjoyed night of extreme laughter. Our parents work very hard to raise money for school. To be able to host an inexpensive night out for our parents and others in our community AND raise money was a complete pleasure. I just knew this would be a great way to raise money for our school. I personally appreciated your guidance in helping get our 1st Comedy Night together. As you assured me, it was not a difficult event for which to prepare. First impressions mean a lot…people are still talking about the night and repeating the jokes! We have given out your information to others inquiring AND we are talking about another show in the Spring!”
- American Cancer Society
- Relay for Life (Multiple Chapters)
- AT&T Parsippany
- NJAvenel Day Avenel, NJ
- Avenel, NJ Middle School PTO
- Avenel, NJ Fire Department
- Bergenfield, NJ Fire Department
- Bergenfield Fire Training Center, Inc. (BFTC)
- Bogota, NJ Fire Department
- Bordentown Yacht Club
- Boy Scouts of America
- Caldwell Gridiron Club
- Central Jersey Stampede
- Comet All-Stars
- Cranbury FOP
- Dover, NJ Fire Department
- The Genetic Disease Foundation
- Glen Gardner Church Group
- Glen Gardner Woman’s Club Greenbrook, NJ
- Middle School Hillsborough, NJ
- Optimist Club Howell Point Swim Club
- Keyport, NJ Fire Department
- Kittitiney Regional High School
- Lincoln School – Nutley, NJ
- Manalapan High School Baseball
- Manasquan Elks Special Children’s Committee Manasquan, NJ
- Marlboro Jewish Community Center
- Matthew Jago School, Port Reading, NJ
- Knights of Columbus Middletown, NJ
- Montville Mustangs
- Montville Ice Hockey
- Montville, NJ Project Graduation
- Montville Relay For Life
- Mountain Lakes, NJ Wrestling
- Mountain Lakes Police Unity Tour
- Mount Arlington, NJ Fire Department
- New Jersey Health Underwriters Association
- New Milford, NJ Little League
- North Brunswick, NJ Baseball & Softball Association
- North Jersey Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Nutley Irish American Association
- Packanack Lake Athletic Association
- Passaic Valley Baseball
- Pennsauken, NJ Knights of Columbus
- Pompton Lakes, NJ Knights of Columbus
- Rampage Red Softball
- Randolph High School Softball
- Raritan Bay Explosion Fastpitch Softball
- Robbinsville, NJ PBA
- Ross St. School
- Sacred Heart School
- Saint Bartholomew Academy
- Saint John Vienny Pumas
- Saint’s Mary & Elizabeth Academy
- South River Relay for Life
- Union Catholic High School
- Washington, NJ PBA 280
- West Essex Unico
- Woodbridge, NJ ELKS
- Woodbridge/Perth Amboy Rotary ClubAnd Many More!
WHY NOT YOU?